- Input / Output Phase Configuration Options: 3/3 Phase ON LINE
- Rating: 50-800kVA / kW MODULAR
The S5000–E series is a 3 phase true on-line double conversion Uninterruptible Power System based on transformer-less scalable modular architecture and includes ‘hot swappable’ power, bypass & control modules.
6 frames sizes are available each providing scalable outputs of 50-200, 50-300, 50-400, 50-500, 50-600 & 50-800kVA/kW.
Up to 8 frames can be configured in parallel providing a maximum system capacity of up to 6.4MVA.
System characteristics demonstrate high levels of overall efficiencies of up to 96% which is maintained down to low load levels and the high level of flexibility provides for system expansion to evolve & coincide with your load growth thus negating the need to install an oversized system on day one.
Click to see available options.
|UPS5000-E-200K (up to 4 modules)||MAX rating - 200kVA/kW|
|UPS5000-E-300K (up to 6 modules)||MAX rating - 300kVA/kW|
|UPS5000-E-400K (up to 8 modules)||MAX rating - 400kVA/kW|
|UPS5000-E-500K (up to 10 modules)||MAX rating - 500kVA/kW|
|UPS5000-E-600K (up to 12 modules)||MAX rating - 600kVA/kW|
|UPS5000-E-800K (up to 16 modules)||MAX rating - 800kVA/kW|
The Fusion Power UPS5000-S System provides a reliable, economical, intelligent, and flexible power protection solution for essential services and mission-critical equipment throughout a wide range of applications, including;
- Data centres.
- Disaster recovery data centres.
- Telecommunication installations.
- Infrastructure projects.
Highlights of Fusion Power
High Efficiency and Energy Saving
Fusion Power delivers a super high system efficiency of up to 97% in Online mode which is maintained down to low load levels.
High Reliability and Redundancy
- The power, monitoring, bypass, and control modules support hot swap. They are easy to replace, install, and maintain the modules and add new modules.
- The control module uses a redundant design, which ensures high reliability also hot swappable.
High Power Density
The density of the UPS power module (55 kW, 3U high) is as high as 23 W/inch3, which is the highest in the industry.
High Loading Capability
Fusion Power has an output power factor (PF) of 1 (kVA=kW) and is compatible for supplying both inductive and capacitive loads with PFs greater than 0.5.
Easy Management and Monitoring
Configured as standard with an SNMP card, which reduces the management cost. NetEco 1000U easily implements remote centralised management.
- The UPS supports a wide input voltage range of 176–280 VAC and linearly de-rated when the voltage is 176–80 VAC without transferring to battery.
- The control module is a redundant design, which enhances system reliability.
- The fans of power modules have high fault tolerance capability.
- The UPS S5000-E is equipped with a parallel card. A maximum of 8 UPSs can be connected in parallel. The built-in bus synchronisation controller (BSC) also supports dual-bus configuration.
- High inverter overload capability.
-105% < load ≤ 110%: for 60 minutes.
-110% < load ≤ 125%: for 10 minutes.
-125% < load ≤ 150%: for 1 minute.
- High bypass overload capability.
-Load ≤ 135%: run continuously in bypass mode at 30°C or less.
-Load ≤ 125%, run continuously in bypass mode at 30°C < Temperature ≤ 40°C.
-Load ≥ 1000%: for 100 ms.
- The single UPS and parallel system both support intelligent hibernation of power modules to enhance operational efficiency at low load levels.
- The UPS has a self-load test function which facilitates easy startup and commissioning enabling it to be put into operation quickly without the need to hire expensive load banks.
- The input power factor (PF) is as high as 0.99, and the total distortion of the input current waveform (THDi) is less than 3%. This greatly reduces the pollution on power grids and the necessity to oversize cables and circuit breakers.
- It has low requirements on the installation site and can be installed easily and quickly.
- The UPS intelligently manages batteries and increases the battery lifespan by 50%. The batteries are fault-tolerant and easy to maintain.
- A 7-inch LCD is user-friendly and easy to operate, and clearly shows the status and running data of the S5000-E UPS.
Click to see available options.