- Input / Output Phase Configuration Options: 3/3 Phase ON LINE
- Rating: 160-1000kVA
Based on TRUE ONLINE double conversion topology – VFI-SS-111 in accordance with EN-62040-3. SAFEPOWER Evo employs proven IGBT technology combined with OUTPUT transformer providing galvanic isolation of the load from the DC circuits and a solid point for referencing the AC output to earth.
This arrangement completely isolates the critical loads from all forms of mains power disturbances and guarantee a high-quality sinusoidal output voltage closely regulated in both amplitude and frequency.
Field proven, SAFEPOWER Evo demonstrates high levels of short circuit capability, reliability, high efficiencies of up to 95% (even at partial loads), ruggedness and flexibility meeting the demand for 'High Availability' power throughout a wide variety of applications.
|SPE TT 160||160kVA|
|SPE TT 200||200kVA|
|SPE TT 250||250kVA|
|SPE TT 300||300kVA|
|SPE TT 400||400kVA|
|SPE TT 500||500kVA|
|SPE TT 600||600kVA|
|SPE TT 800||800kVA|
|SPE TT 1000||1000kVA|
|Operating Mode (Selectable)||Description|
The UPS uses LINE INTERACTIVE technology with the load powered by the mains. This mode offers reduced power consumption and improved operating efficiencies of up to 98%.
System can be set for 50/60 or 60/50Hz
|On-Line - default configuration|
Provides loads with maximum protection against all forms of mains power disturbances.
Based on employing our external synchronisation module (SSE-PBS) the outputs from two independent groups can be maintained in synchronism regardless of input supply variations.
The UPS groups can either be configured from 2 x systems each composed of SAFEPOWER Evo’s or employ the 2nd group composed of systems from a 3rd party manufacturer, D/Generators or alternative mains source.
This mode facilitates the outputs of 2 x independent SAFEPOWER Evo’s to be maintained in synchronism regardless of input supply variations.
Complete with integral fully rated ‘Static’ bypass & manual maintenance bypass.
- Available in a wide range of output powers including a single 1MVA rated module.
- Parallel operation of up to 5 systems for either ‘Capacity’ and/or ‘Redundancy’.
- Transformer based architecture.
- Excellent performance characteristics.
- High efficiencies of up to 95%.
- High output short circuit capability.
- Dual input supplies.
- Field proven reliability.
Systems are designed for use in a wide range of applications, thanks to its configuration options, flexibility, accessories and performance levels:
- Modes of operation include On-Line & Eco-Mode.
- Parallel operation for Redundancy and/or Capacity based upon ‘decentralised’ parallel concept.
- Frequency conversion mode.
- Extensive range of autonomies with batteries mounted in cubicles or within open or cladded racks.
- Compatible for use with Valve-Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA), Wet lead acid or NiCad batteries.
- 2 line’s each of up to 80 characters alphanumeric display provides access to a wealth information, including real-time measurements, system status and operating status via a LED mimic panel.
- Integral customer interface provides access to a variety of multiplatform communication interfaces including RS232, Optical and volt free contacts.
- SNMP for network monitoring and compatible with a range of monitoring and shutdown software.
- REPO (Remote Emergency Power Off) to shut down the UPS remotely in an emergency.
|SAFEPOWER Evo TT||SAFEPOWER-EVO-BROCHURE-003.pdf|
|SAFEPOWER Evo TT||Technical-Data-Sheet-Safepower-EVO-TT-160-1000kVA.pdf|