- Input / Output Phase Configuration Options: 1/1 Phase LINE INTERACTIVE
- Rating: 800-2000VA
The VST Vision incorporates advanced communications and connectivity options and is the ideal solution for installations requiring superior protection and versatility for the protection of peripheral network devices, servers, and network backup systems.
|800VA - 640W
|1100VA - 880W
|1500VA - 1200W
|2000VA - 1600W
Complete with integral fully rated ‘Static’ bypass & manual maintenance bypass.
VST Vision UPS incorporates advanced communications and connectivity options and is the ideal solution for installations requiring superior protection and versatility for the protection of peripheral network devices, servers, and network backup systems.
Based on Line Interactive topology with sinusoidal output, the VST Vision provides efficiency levels of 98% and therefore reduced energy consumption. It also ensures a high level of protection against mains power disturbances. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides protection from surges, over voltages and under voltages, without battery intervention. Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power supply failures and is able to provide greater autonomy. EMI filters then provide further protection from voltage surges and transients.
When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter and receives a perfectly sinusoidal supply for maximum power continuity and reliability. With energy savings in mind, the VST Vision range features a shut-off button to reduce energy consumption to zero during periods of prolonged inactivity.
An EnergyShare socket allows load shedding and the shutdown of less sensitive peripheral devices to extend battery runtime for critical loads. “Hot Swap” batteries can be removed via the front panel for easy and safe UPS maintenance. Battery test facility to detect deteriorating battery performance. Deep discharge protection to reduce battery ageing.
Cold Start function enables the UPS to power up with no mains power supply present.
Vision models have a backlit LCD display providing UPS status information, load, and battery performance.
- Multi-platform communication for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 8, 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, VMware ES-X and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 serial port interface (selectable)
- Expansion slot for interface boards
- Status, measurements, alarms and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
- EnergyShare socket
- Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
- Batteries are user replaceable without switching off equipment and without interruption to the load (Hot Swappable)
- Maximum reliability and protection of PCs thanks to PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software, which can be downloaded free
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- Highly reliable batteries (automatic and manually activated battery test)
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
- GS/Nemko safety mark.
VST Vision is a LINE INTERACTIVE UPS (VI) in accordance with IEC 62040-3.