Why Book a UPS Site Survey?
SIEL’s team of project managers and engineers are expertly trained to conduct thorough site surveys and ascertain a complete picture of the site’s critical power requirements.
A complete site survey should be the first step in designing a new critical power installation or for sites requiring an upgrade/replacement of their existing UPS (uninterruptible power supply) infrastructure.
Understanding the customer’s requirement of the backup solution results in an accurate quotation and ensures the longevity of the solution. Not only does this give peace of mind but allows SIEL to foresee any potential future changes to the site’s requirements.
The free site survey typically takes around 1-2 hours to complete and is offered during normal working hours.
What to Expect
- Physical location and environment
- Suitability for existing UPS and battery installation
- Existing and future load requirements
- Additional accessories (maintenance bypass switch/automatic transfer switch (ATS)/PDUs/server racks/fire suppression
- Accessibility and logistics requirements
- Options discussed for quote
- Remote monitoring requirements
- Ongoing maintenance and technical support requirements
- Expected lead times