Sentinel Dual (HighPower)
- Input / Output: 1/1 Phase ON LINE
- Rating: 3300-10000VA
Sentinel Dual (HighPower) feature selectable On-line, Economy and Smart Active operating modes and comprehensive monitoring facilities via the digital display. RS232 and USB interfaces, network adaptor card options and PowerShield³ software extend the communication capabilities.
Sentinel Dual (HighPower) is ideally suited for a whole range of applications from IT to security.
|SDL 3300||3300VA / 2300W|
|SDL 4000||4000VA / 2400W|
|SDL 5000||5000VA / 4500W|
|SDL 6000||6000VA / 5400W|
|SDL 8000||8000VA / 7200W|
|SDL 10000||10000VA / 9000W|
|Operating Mode (Selectable)||Description|
Allows you to select Line Interactive topology , increases operating efficiency to typically 98%.
System can be set for 50/60 or 60/50Hz
Affords MAXIMUM protection to load (default).
The UPS automatically selects the operating mode based on mains power supply quality.
The UPS supplies the load only when the mains fails. The Inverter starts with a progressive start-up.
FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION AND USE
- The UPS can be installed as a floor standing tower or 19″ rackmount UPS.
- The front panel digital display can be pulled out (using the keys provided) and rotated to suit the installation format
- Low noise level (<40dBA) thanks to the digitally PWM controlled ventilation system which is load and temperature dependent, and the use of an inverter with a high switching frequency (>20kHZ, above the audible range). Sentinel Dual is suitable for installation in any populated environment.
USER SELECTABLE CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS
- Operating modes:
– On-line (VFI): the inverter powers the load continuously
– Economy: the UPS mimics a Line Interactive (VI) UPS supporting the load from its battery supply when the mains fails or fluctuates wildly
– Smart Active: the UPS selects automatically whether to operate in On-line (VFI) or Line Interactive (VI) mode depending on the stability of the mains supply
– Emergency: the UPS only supports the load with its batteries when the mains fails – suitable for emergency lighting
– Frequency conversion 50 or 60Hz
- Output voltage selection: 220-230-240Vac single-phase or 380-400-415Vac three-phaseAuto restart the mains returns from the front panel or PowerShield³ software
- Automatic output delay when the UPS powers up
- Automatic power down when no load is present
- End of battery discharge pre-alarm.
QUALITY OF OUTPUT POWER
- Filtered, stable and reliable output voltage – On-Line double conversion (VFI) technology in accordance with EN50091-3, with EMI filters
- Guaranteed output quality even with highly distorting IT loads with crest factors of 3:1
- Low impact on the mains supply as the UPS has an input power factory near to 1, with a sinusoidal input current.
- Completely digitally controlled
- Uninterrupted automatic by-pass
- The by-pass can be activated manually
- Use of IMS (Insulated Metallic Substrates) modules.
- Status, measurements, and alarms available on the standard backlit display
- UPS can be updated digitally (flash upgradeable).
OPTIMAL BATTERY MANAGEMENT
- Reliable battery performance (automatic and manual battery tests)
- Prolonged battery life due to the unique Low Ripple Current Discharge (LRCD)
- ‘Hot-swap’ user replaceable batteries
- Extended autonomies using additional Battery Extension Packs.
- Increased ride through (without batteries) on mains breaks up to 40ms and for input voltage fluctuations ranging from 84 to 276Vac.
ENHANCED ELECTRICAL PERFORMANCE
- Input protected by resettable thermally activated switch
- Back-feed protection: to avoid energy being fed back into the mains should a fault occur
- Increased short circuit current on the by-pass
- Increased overload capacity: 150% on inverter even without a mains supply present
- Performance guaranteed in temperatures up to 40°C short term
- Manual bypass.
Sentinel Dual is an on-line double-conversion UPS in accordance with VFI-SS-111.
|Sentinel Dual (HighPower)||SDLHP-07-08-13-RO-SENTINAL-DUAL-HP.pdf|
|Sentinel Dual (HighPower)||Technical-Data-Sheet-Sentinel-Dual-HighPower-1-1-Phase-3300-10000va.pdf|