Sentinel Dual (LowPower)
- Input / Output: 1/1 Phase ON LINE
- Rating: 1000-3000VA
Sentinel Dual (LowPower) is designed to power critical loads such as servers, storage systems, telephone equipment, medical systems and industrial applications.
The UPS is ideal for Blade servers with an input power factor close to Unity (1). The UPS has can be used as tower UPS or within a rackmount cabinet, and takes up only 2U in height.
Sentinel Dual (LowPower) has a modern design, choice of functional formats, and represents the latest state-of-the-art technology achieving on-line operating efficiencies of up to 92%.
For applications which require long run times, Sentinel Dual (LowPower) can be installed with battery extension packs (ER models) which are equipped with their own internal battery chargers to maintain sensible recharge times.
|SDH 1000||1000VA / 900W|
|SDH 1500||1500VA / 1350W|
|SDH 2200||2200VA / 1980W|
|SDH 2200 ER||2200VA / 1760W|
|SDH 3000||3000VA / 2700W|
|SDH 3000 ER||3000VA / 2400W|
|Operating Mode (Selectable)||Description|
Allows you to select Line Interactive topology , increases operating efficiency to typically 98%.
System can be set for 50/60 or 60/50Hz
Affords MAXIMUM protection to load (default).
The UPS automatically selects the operating mode based on mains power supply quality.
The UPS supplies the load only when the mains fails. The Inverter starts with a progressive start-up.
Sentinel Dual (LowPower) is the new range of high-density double conversion online UPS, suitable for powering a wide range of devices such as servers, storage systems, telephony – VoIP equipment, network, and medical systems as well as industrial applications. It is also ideal for powering and protecting Blade Server systems with high input power factor. At only 2U, Sentinel Dual (LowPower) is ideal for 19” rack cabinet installations.
Sentinel Dual (LowPower) has a practical, modern design and includes several performance advantages over traditional on-line UPS. The newly-designed inverter is one of the best energy conversion systems on the market, with a 0.9 output power factor and 92% operating efficiency in on-line mode. For business continuity applications requiring long battery runtimes, battery autonomy can be extended up to several hours using ER models fitted with more powerful battery chargers. With energy savings in mind, Sentinel Dual is also fitted with a shut-off button to reduce energy consumption to zero during prolonged periods of inactivity.
- Tower or Rackmount UPS: Sentinel Dual (LowPower) can be installed as a tower or 19” rackmount UPS, with a front mimic panel that can be turned through 90º to suit the installation.
- Noise Free Operation (<40dBA): the UPS can be installed in any environment thanks to its PWM digitally-controlled high-frequency inverter.
- High-Temperature Operation: UPS components are sized for high-temperature operation up to 40ºC and are not, therefore, stressed during normal operational environments.
- EnergyShare: Sentinel Dual (LowPower) output sockets can be programmed to disconnect less critical loads when the mains power fails.
REDUCED MANAGEMENT COSTS
Sentinel Dual can be programmed remotely via software or set manually from the front mimic panel to operate in a range of energy saving operating modes:
- On Line: maximum power protection and output voltage waveform quality
- ECO: to increase operating efficiency to 98% and provide line-interactive protection
- Smart Active: with the UPS selecting automatically its operating mode – ECO or On-Line dependent upon the reliability and quality of the local mains power supply.
- Backup: for emergencies only with the UPS only operating when mains power fails
- Frequency converter: from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz.
SENTINEL DUAL (LowPower) offers maximum flexibility for integrations with any communication system.
- Multiplatform communication for all operating systems and network environments, Powershield3 supervision and shutdown software included for Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris and VMware ESX operating systems and other Unix operating systems.
- UPS Tools configuration and personalisation software supplied as standard.
- RS232 serial port and optoisolated contacts.
- USB port
- Slot for communication cards such as Modbus/Jbus, TCP/IP, SNMP and relay contacts.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE QUALITY•Even with distorting loads (IT loads with a crest factor of up to 3:1).
- High short-circuit current onto the bypass.
- High overload capacity: 150% from the inverter (even with no mains power).
- Filtered, stabilised, reliable (On-Line double conversion technology (VFI in accordance with EN62040-2 class C2) standard with filters to suppress atmospheric disturbances.
- Load power factor correction: incoming UPS power factor close to 1 and sinusoidal current absorption.
HIGH LEVELS OF BATTERY RELIABILITY•Automatic and manual battery tests
- Batteries are ‘hot-swappable’ and user replaceable.
- Unlimited battery runtime extension using battery extension packs.
OTHER FEATURES•Output voltage can be selected using software (220-230-240V).
- Auto-restart when mains power returns (programmed via software)
- Stand-by on Bypass: when the machine is switched off, it automatically goes into bypass operation with batteries charging.
- Power-Off with zero loads connected to save energy
- Low battery warning
- Power-on delay
- Full microprocessor control.
- Automatic bypass without interruption
- Status, measurements and alarms available on the front panel mimic panel and LCD
- UPS firmware upgrade via PC platform
- Input protection including a user reset thermal switch (up to 1500VA)
- Back-feed protection
- Manual option to switch to bypass.
SENTINEL DUAL (LowPower) is an on-line double-conversion UPS in accordance with VFI-SS-111.
|Sentinel Dual (LowPower)||SENTINAL-DUAL-LP.pdf|
|Sentinel Dual (LowPower)||Technical-Data-Sheet-Sentinel-Dual-LowPower-1-1-Plase-1000-3000va.pdf|